Welcome Back! Here is a Message from Principal Fiorentino:
“Welcome back to Bronx Latin! The halls of Bronx Latin have come alive with your presence. I look forward to a another successful year! Remember to come to school EVERY day and arrive ON TIME! I love to visit classes and hope to see you working hard. I believe hard work is the key to success! If you are new to Bronx Latin, please say hello and introduce yourself when you see me in the halls.
Welcome back! School day time change, school supply list, and orientation information for incoming 6th and 9th graders!
Bronx Latin would like to welcome back our returning students, and welcome our new 6th and 9th grade students! The first day of school is Thursday, September 4th. However, before the first day back here are some things to keep in mind:
- Time change: The school day for both middle school and high school students will be from 8:15 – 2:35.
- New Student Orientation (for incoming 6th and 9th graders): Will take place in the 2nd floor auditorium on Wednesday, August 27th at 5:00 pm
As back to school shopping takes place, the following is a general school supply list for all 6 – 12th grade Bronx Latin students. Please keep in mind, some teachers may request additional supplies be purchased after the start of the school year for their particular classes
Bronx Latin Supply List
- 6 notebooks (1 for each class)
- 7 folders (1 for each class and homework folder)
- Supply of notebook paper (loose leaf)
- Graph paper (Grades 8 – 12)
- Pencils (#2)
- Pens (black or blue ink)
- Pencil Case
- Calculator (basic 4 function)
- Paper Towels & Tissues
More supplies may be needed for individual classes. If so the teacher will inform the students at the beginning of the school year.
Please note – the school will provide students with a planner at the beginning of the year.