Bronx Latin would like to welcome back our returning students, and welcome our new 6th and 9th grade students! The first day of school is Thursday, September 4th. However, before the first day back here are some things to keep in mind:
- Time change: The school day for both middle school and high school students will be from 8:15 – 2:35.
- New Student Orientation (for incoming 6th and 9th graders): Will take place in the 2nd floor auditorium on Wednesday, August 27th at 5:00 pm
As back to school shopping takes place, the following is a general school supply list for all 6 – 12th grade Bronx Latin students. Please keep in mind, some teachers may request additional supplies be purchased after the start of the school year for their particular classes
Bronx Latin Supply List
- 6 notebooks (1 for each class)
- 7 folders (1 for each class and homework folder)
- Supply of notebook paper (loose leaf)
- Graph paper (Grades 8 – 12)
- Pencils (#2)
- Pens (black or blue ink)
- Pencil Case
- Calculator (basic 4 function)
- Paper Towels & Tissues
More supplies may be needed for individual classes. If so the teacher will inform the students at the beginning of the school year.
Please note – the school will provide students with a planner at the beginning of the year.